This time of year is Strawberry season! What perfect way to adorn your salad, than with a Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette! Pick up some berries from Jones Orchard or Sandy’s Farm. Snag some spinach from Lockard’s Produce. Or grab a bag of lettuce mix from Delta Sol or North Memphis Collective! If you want some added protein, add shredded baked chicken from Renaissance Farm or West Wind Farm. Top your salad with fresh berries, and celery from North Memphis Collective.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- In a blender or food processor, mix olive oil, strawberries, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, tarragon and sugar. Blend until smooth.