- The Annual CYCFM Seed Swap
- Memphis Botanic Garden on hand to answer your gardening questions!
- Beer Saturday - Memphis Made's Fireside Ninja on tap!
- Over 30 vendors for your shopping pleasure!
- Music, Coffee, Breakfast, Lunch available for your enjoyment!
VENDORS THIS WEEK
VEGETABLES, MEATS, POULTRY, DAIRY, EGGS, FLOWERS
- Delta Sol Farm - Brandon is back with some beautiful flowers!
- Flora Farms - decorative gourds & canned items, eggs
- Jacks Farmacy - JACK'S BACK WITH Certified Naturally Grown local produce
- Jones Orchards - jams, honey, winter crops
- Kirk Farms - Farm fresh eggs from happy chickens
- Loch Holland Farm - pasture raised pork, chicken & eggs
- Lockards Produce - Certified Naturally Grown - sweet potatoes, winter vegetables.
- Marla's Garden - local vegetables grown for you by Marla
- Renaissance Farms - grass fed/finished beef & lamb, pastured pork, poultry
- Rosecreek Farms - Head lettuce, salad mix, spinach, arugula, baby kale, pea shoots, SPICY & MILD micro greens, salad turnips
- Tubby Creek Farms - Certified Naturally Grown vegetables
- West Wind Farms - grass fed beef, pastured pork & poultry, fresh milk & eggs
ARTISANS: CANDLES, JEWELRY, TEA BLENDS, DOG TREATS, INCENSE, PLANTS, GIFTS, SOAPS, WOOD TURNING, CROCHET ITEMS, POTTERY
- A New Life Herbs - herbal tea blends, salves, tinctures & more
- Catherine Stevens - local artist who specializes in botanical notecards
- Cosgrove & Lewis - luxury handmade cold-process soap without the luxury prices
- Erica Bodine Pottery - ERICA IS BACK WITH Handmade utilitarian stoneware pottery that is food safe, dishwasher safe and microwave safe
- Farm House Barkery® - All Natural, Fresh Oven Baked Dog Treats because dogs should eat as Fresh and Flavorful as we do. Available in our Regular Line, Sensitive, and Grain Free Nekked Sweet Potato. all-natural treats for your pup!
- Gardens Oy Vey beautiful and unique potted plant creations!
- Gifts from Nature Soaps - local, small batch, handcrafted natural soap
- Lenny Rodrigez - finger puppets, jewelry
- Lingotopia - handmade kilts, corsets, aprons, critters & wood-turned items
- Memphis Metals, Malas & More - hand-stamped metal jewelry for all
- Midtown Herbs & Candles - hand poured beeswax candles, plants & hand knitted items
- Southern Finds Jewelry - handcrafted jewelry made locally
- The Willow Stone - handmade leather goods, gemstone jewelry, incense & more
SPECIALTY BREADS, PASTRIES, GELATO, FOOD TRUCKS, COFFEE
- The Creamery Memphis - freshly made gelato, sorbet, pastries & COFFEE
- La Belle Bakery - artisan breads, yummy breakfast items
- Lilee's Gourmet Bakery - SAMANTHA IS BACK WITH delicious muffins baked naturally featuring gluten-free & "Z-Muffins"
- Mama D's Soups - delicious homemade hearty soups for your enjoyment!
- Toasters Choice - fresh baked sliced breads
- The Bridge Newspaper - local paper that provides the homeless or sheltered w/job opportunities
- The Compost Fairy - During the Winter Market - the compost bin is located at the Loch Holland Farms Booth! Keep bringing those composting goodies!
- Thistle & Bee - Community Partner doing great things! Come hear their story & pick up some delicious freshly made tea, lemonade and seasoning packets!