May be a little wet tomorrow but our farmers will still be at the market so you can do your weekly, local, fresh, healthy grocery shopping!
VENDORS THIS WEEK
(some vendors are weather permitting)
VEGETABLES, MEATS, POULTRY, DAIRY, EGGS, FLOWERS, MUSHROOMS
- Bluff City Fungi - locally grown mushrooms
- Delta Sol Farm - local source for all your floral needs
- Jones Orchards - jams, honey, winter crops
- Loch Holland Farm - pasture raised pork, chicken & eggs
- Marla's Garden - local vegetables grown for you by Marla
- Renaissance Farms - grass fed/finished beef & lamb, pastured pork, poultry
- Rosecreek Farms - Head lettuce, salad mix, spinach, arugula, baby kale, pea shoots, SPICY & MILD micro greens, salad turnips
- West Wind Farms - grass fed beef, pastured pork & poultry, fresh milk & eggs
ARTISANS: JEWELRY, GIFTS, SOAPS, CROCHET ITEMS
- Cosgrove & Lewis - luxury handmade cold-process soap without the luxury prices
- Gifts from Nature Soaps - local, small batch, handcrafted natural soap
- Midtown Herbs & Candles -( hand poured beeswax candles, plant starts (herbs & hardy perennials), hand knitted items & more!
PASTRIES, ARTISAN BREADS, TAMALES
- Eny's Tamales - delicious tamales made locally!
- La Belle Bakery - (weather permitting) artisan breads, yummy breakfast items
- The Compost Fairy - During the Winter Market - the compost bin is located at the Loch Holland Farms Booth! Keep bringing those composting goodies!