Welcome Back Fuel Food Truck!
Check out the article in the Memphis Flyer
this week that mentions the CYCFM!
THIS WEEK AT THE MARKET
WEATHER for Saturday is SUNNY High of 30.
Perfect Winter Market Day! Dress warm & remember that the market vendors are spending 4+ hours in the cold to bring you fresh, local products. Don't let the cold keep you inside!
Vegetables, Meats, Dairy, Eggs, Fresh Cut Flowers
- Flora Farms - fermented vegetables, decorative gourds & canned items, EGGS
- Jones Orchards - apples, jams, honey, squash & other Fall crops
- Loch Holland Farm - pasture raised pork, chicken & eggs
- Marla's Garden - local vegetables grown for you by Marla
- Renaissance Farms - grass fed/finished beef & lamb, pastured pork, poultry
- Sandy's Farm - beans, peas, greens, potatoes & more
- Tubby Creek Farms - Certified Naturally Grown vegetables
- West Wind Farms - grass fed beef, pastured pork & poultry, fresh milk & eggs
Artisans: Teas, Jewelry, Pet Treats/Gifts, Soaps
- A New Life Herbs - herbal tea blends, salves, tinctures & more
- Cosgrove & Lewis - luxury handmade cold-process soap without the luxury prices
- Farmhouse Barkery - all-natural treats for your pup including Fall Favorites!
- Gifts from Nature Soaps - local, small batch, handcrafted natural soap
- Memphis Metals, Malas & More - hand-stamped metal jewelry for all
Specialty Breads, Pastries, Gourmet Jams/Jellies, Gelato, Food Trucks, Tamales, Coffee
- Cake Occasion - Unique dessert cakes, holiday fudge
- The Creamery Memphis - freshly made gelato, sorbet, pastries, COFFEE & HOT COCOA
- Fuel Food Truck - locally sourced ingredients turned into delicious dishes!
- La Belle Bakery - artisan breads, yummy breakfast items