"By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer."
- Helen Hunt Jackson, September, 1830-1885
This week's market will have "summer's best of weather" as the forecast is calling for plenty of sunshine and milder temps! We are predicting lots of bountiful late-summer crops, unique treasures and cold beer from our market sponsor, Memphis Made Brewery! Our lineup this week includes:
- Farmhouse Barkery- all-natural treats for your favorite pooch
- Memphis Metals, Malas & More- hand stamped and etched metal jewelry for women and men
- Lingotopia- handmade kilts, corsets and aprons, hand-turned cups, bowls and wands, and much more
- Tubby Creek Farms- the cream of the crop of the Mississippi Delta's fresh-picked veggies
- The Bridge- Memphis' only newspaper run and distributed by the homeless
- Cold Comfort Farms- straight outta the farm, straight onto your table
- Midtown Herbs- potted herbs of all kinds looking for a nice place to call home
- Wilde Fabrications- functional metal and mixed-media pieces made from everyday objects
- Loch Holland Farms- now taking orders for Thanksgiving turkeys
- The Creamery- silky smooth gelato and sorbet in an astonishing array of flavors
- Renaissance Farms- pasture- and forest-raised beef and pork. It's what's for dinner.
- West Wind Farms- the freshest grass-fed meat, eggs and dairy on wheels you'll find anywhere
- La Belle Bakery- freshly baked artisan breads guaranteed to make you give up your diet
- Lilee's Gourmet Bakery- baked goods with a healthy zucchini twist
- Cosgrove & Lewis- luxury handmade cold-process soap without the luxury prices
- Sandy's Farm- Hardeman County's finest fresh vegetable offerings
- Jones Orchard- it's almost the end of peach season- get 'em before they're gone!
- MemPops- the happy blue truck with the happy handmade popsicles
- Flora Gardens- your source for homemade salsa, sauerkraut and kimchee
- The Compost Fairy- if you bring her your rotting food scraps, she'll grant your wish for a new container. And maybe a cool hat too.
- The Willow Stone- the midsouth's only purveyor of Native American leatherwork, dream catchers, sage bundles, resin incense and more.
- Street Dogs Foundation- connecting homeless pups to loving forever homes
- Toaster's Choice- the best thing since sliced bread is...freshly baked sliced bread
- Aroma RockIt- essential oils to help you face life head-on, in a convenient portable package
- Eny's Tamales- the best Mexican flavors this side of the border