CYCFM Holiday Market ~ 12/17/16 - 9am-1pm
Theme this year is:
"A Christmas Story"
Photo Booth including the leg lamp, flag pole (we double dog dare you!),
Life Buoy "Soap" Candy, "Oh Fudge" available for sale
A retro TV playing the movie during the market
Take a selfie with our Pink Bunny Costume Photo Board!
Holiday Music provided by Freedom Prep Choir
Beer Saturday featuring Memphis Made Brewery's FIRESIDE NINJA
Compost Fairy will have a Holiday Card/Craft table
New Vendors, Returning Vendors & your Regular Favorites!
(Be sure to check out the list below!)
THIS WEEK AT THE MARKET
Vegetables, Meats, Dairy, Eggs, Fresh Cut Flowers
- Claybrook Farms - locally raised Black Angus beef
- Delta Sol Farm - fresh cut flowers in a rainbow of colors #butchflowers
- Flora Farms - fermented vegetables, decorative gourds & canned items
- Jacks Farmacy - Certified Naturally Grown local produce
- Jones Orchards - apples, jams, honey, squash & other Fall crops
- Loch Holland Farm - pasture raised pork, chicken & eggs
- Lockards Produce - Certified Naturally Grown - sweet potatoes, fall vegetables.
- Marla's Garden - local vegetables grown for you by Marla
- Renaissance Farms - grass fed/finished beef & lamb, pastured pork, poultry
- Sandy's Farm - beans, peas, greens, potatoes & more
- Tubby Creek Farms - Certified Naturally Grown vegetables
- West Wind Farms - grass fed beef, pastured pork & poultry, fresh milk & eggs
Artisans: Teas, Jewelry, Pet Treats/Gifts, Soaps, Woodworking, Blown Glass, Gifts
- Catherine Stevens Artist - hand made note cards
- Cosgrove & Lewis - luxury handmade cold-process soap without the luxury prices
- Farmhouse Barkery - all-natural treats for your pup including Fall Favorites!
- New Vendor Gardens Oy Vey beautiful potted plant creations just in time for the Holidays!
- Gifts from Nature Soaps - local, small batch, handcrafted natural soap
- Insectsy - custom made jewelry & shadow boxes
- Lingotopia - handmade kilts, corsets, aprons, critters & wood-turned items
- Memphis Metals, Malas & More - hand-stamped metal jewelry for all
- Midtown Herbs & Candles - hand poured beeswax candles, Fall hardy plants & hand knitted items
- Papi Joe's Tn. Pepper Sauce - Papi's back with his special sauce - makes a great gift!
- R.P. Funderburk - birdhouses that showcase local landmarks!
- Stella Ware - pet pleasing handcrafted accessories
- New Vendor Studio 1688 local artisan & glass blower featuring beautiful handcrafted glass items
- Sumaq Sairi - unique, hand made jewelry made from hand-dyed orange peels and exotic nuts
- Viridian Tea Company - Speciality teas locally blended - unique flavors
- Wilde Fabrications - recycled items turned into art and functional things for your home!
- The Willow Stone - handmade leather goods, gemstone jewelry, incense & more
Specialty Breads, Pastries, Gourmet Jams/Jellies, Gelato, Food Trucks, Tamales, Coffee
- Cake Occasion - Unique dessert cakes, holiday fudge
- The Creamery Memphis - freshly made gelato, sorbet, pastries & coffee
- Eyeydi's Tamales - best tamales around!
- New Vendor Felicia Suzanne's featuring Flo's jams, jellies & other gourmet goodies!
- La Belle Bakery - (Weather Permitting) artisan breads, yummy breakfast items FEATURING French Fruit Bread, Panettone & Chocolate Panettone
- Mama D's Soups - delicious homemade hearty soups for your enjoyment!
- The Bridge Newspaper - local paper that provides the homeless or sheltered w/job opportunities
- The Compost Fairy - bring your kitchen scraps to compost & help local farmers improve their land
- Thistle & Bee - Community Partner doing great things! Come hear their story & pick up some delicious freshly made tea, lemonade and seasoning packets!