Reminder the St. Jude Marathon is this Saturday but you will still be able to access the market from East Parkway! Just avoid Cooper Street and you will be fine. The Race Map can be found HERE.
THIS WEEK AT THE MARKET - 12/3/2016
Vegetables, Meats, Dairy, Eggs, Fresh Cut Flowers
- Claybrook Farms - locally raised Black Angus beef
- Flora Farms - fermented vegetables, decorative gourds & canned items
- Jones Orchards - apples, jams, honey, squash & other Fall crops
- Loch Holland Farm - pasture raised pork, chicken & eggs
- Lockards Produce - Certified Naturally Grown - sweet potatoes, late-season Summer crops & Fall vegetables.
- Marla's Garden - local vegetables grown for you by Marla
- Renaissance Farms - grass fed/finished beef & lamb, pastured pork, poultry, eggs
- Tubby Creek Farms - Certified Naturally Grown vegetables (carrots are in!)
- West Wind Farms - grass fed beef, pastured pork & poultry, fresh milk & eggs
Artisans: Teas, Jewelry, Pet Treats, Soaps, Woodworking, Gifts
Time to start thinking about Holiday Gifts!
- A New Life Herbs - herbal tea blends, salves, tinctures & more
- NEW VENDOR: Catherine Stevens Artist - hand made note cards
- Cosgrove & Lewis - luxury handmade cold-process soap without the luxury prices
- The Faint of Heart Jewelry - FOH is back with her crystal & quartz jewelry
- Gifts from Nature Soaps - local, small batch, handcrafted natural soap
- NEW VENDOR: Insectsy - Custom made jewelry & shadow boxes
- Lingotopia - handmade kilts, corsets, aprons, critters & wood-turned items
- Memphis Metals, Malas & More - hand-stamped metal jewelry for all
- Midtown Herbs & Candles - hand poured beeswax candles, Fall hardy plants & hand knitted items
- Viridian Tea Company - Speciality teas locally blended - unique flavors
- Wilde Fabrications - recycled items turned into art and functional things for your home!
- The Willow Stone - handmade leather goods, gemstone jewelry, incense & more
Specialty Breads, Pastries, Gelato, Food Trucks, Tamales, Coffee
- Cake Occasion - Unique dessert cakes, cake pops & cookies.
- The Creamery Memphis - freshly made gelato, sorbet, pastries & coffee
- Eyeydi's Tamales - best tamales around!
- La Belle Bakery - artisan breads, yummy breakfast items FEATURING French Fruit Bread, Panettone & Chocolate Panettone
- Lilee's Gourmet Bakery - delicious muffins baked naturally featuring gluten-free & "Z-Muffins"
- Mama D's Soups - Dee is back with her delicious hot soups
- The Bridge Newspaper - local paper that provides the homeless or sheltered w/job opportunities
- The Compost Fairy - bring your kitchen scraps to compost & help local farmers improve their land
- Thistle & Bee - Community Partner doing great things! Come hear their story & pick up some delicious freshly made tea & lemonade growlers!