**New Market Hours**
Join us this Saturday as we celebrate the beginning of our Winter Market!
*NEW HOURS 9AM - 1PM*
The 1st Saturday of the month is always
ARTISAN Saturday as well as BEER Saturday!
Welcome New Vendors This Week:
- Thistle & Bee - Community Partner doing great things! Come hear their story & pick up some delicious freshly made tea & lemonade growlers!
- Marla's Garden - Local vegetables grown for you by Marla
- Cake Occasion - Unique dessert cakes, cake pops & cookies. Want to pre-order? Visit: www.cakeoccasion.co/dessert-cakes.html
Market Music Brought To You By Visible Music College
- Dillon Vandenhoek - Dillon is from Texas & studies Songwriting at Visible
- Megan Johnson - Megan studied Vocal Performance at Visible
Support Local Music!
Vegetables, Meats, Dairy, Eggs, Flowers
- Delta Sol Farm - fresh cut flowers in a rainbow of colors #butchflowers
- Jacks Farmacy - Jack's back & he's bringing his local produce!
- Jones Orchards - apples, jams, honey, squash & other Fall crops
- Loch Holland Farm - pasture raised pork, chicken & eggs
- Lockards Produce - potatoes, late-season Summer crops, Fall vegetables
- Renaissance Farms - grass fed/finished beef & lamb, pastured pork, poultry, eggs
- Tubby Creek Farms - Certified Naturally Grown vegetables (carrots are in!)
- West Wind Farms - grass fed beef, pastured pork & poultry, fresh milk & eggs
Artisans: Teas, Jewelry, Pet Treats, Woodworking, Gifts
- Farmhouse Barkery - all-natural treats for your pup including Fall Favorites!
- Lingotopia - handmade kilts, corsets, aprons, critters & wood-turned items
- Memphis Metals, Malas & More - hand-stamped metal jewelry for all
- Sumaq Sairi - unique, hand made jewelry made from hand-dyed orange peels and exotic nuts
- Viridian Tea Company - local tea blends that tell a story!
- Wilde Fabrications - recycled items turned into art and functional things for your home!
- The Willow Stone - handmade leather goods, gemstone jewelry, incense & more
Specialty Breads, Pastries, Gelato, Tamales, Coffee
- The Creamery Memphis - freshly made gelato, sorbet, pastries & NOW COFFEE
- Eneydi's Tamales - tamales, beverages & more!
- La Belle Bakery - artisan breads, yummy breakfast items & NOW FEATURING Peanut Butter Nutella Bread & their famous Christmas French Fruit Bread
- Lilee's Gourmet Bakery - Delicious Muffins baked naturally featuring gluten-free & "Z-Muffins"
- Toasters Choice - fresh baked sliced breads
- The Bridge - Local Memphis Paper that supports the homeless & former homeless - read their stories
- The Compost Fairy - bring your kitchen scraps to compost & help a local farmer improve their land
- Street Dog Foundation - helping to find forever homes for our 4-legged canine friends
Did you know the CYCFM sells J.Brooks Coffee? We do! Pick up a 12 oz. bag of your favorite blend, ground or whole bean. Need a freshly brewed cup of J.Brooks coffee Saturday? Visit Lea @ The Creamery Memphis vendor booth!
Copyright © 2016 Cooper-Young Community Farmers Market, All rights reserved.