Winter Market Is Happening!
*NEW HOURS 9AM - 1PM*
Welcome New Vendor
Mama D's - Hot Soup
Serving Delicious Homemade Soup at the Market
Don't forget to stop by our artisan bread vendors for bread to go with the soup!
New Music - David Holguin
Support Local Music!
The Market Is Your One-Stop Shop For Thanksgiving
Vegetables, Meats, Dairy, Eggs, Fresh Cut Flowers
- Cold Comfort Farms - field-fresh Heirloom tomatoes, bell peppers, kale, eggs
- Delta Sol Farm - fresh cut flowers in a rainbow of colors #butchflowers
- Flora Farms - fermented vegetables, decorative gourds & canned items
- Jacks Farmacy - Jack's back & he's bringing his Certified Naturally Grown local produce!
- Jones Orchards - apples, jams, honey, squash & other Fall crops
- Loch Holland Farm - pasture raised pork, chicken & eggs
- Lockards Produce - Certified Naturally Grown - sweet potatoes, late-season Summer crops & Fall vegetables.
- Marla's Garden - local vegetables grown for you by Marla
- Renaissance Farms - grass fed/finished beef & lamb, pastured pork, poultry, eggs
- Sandy's Farm - beans, peas, greens, potatoes & more
- Tubby Creek Farms - Certified Naturally Grown vegetables (carrots are in!)
- West Wind Farms - grass fed beef, pastured pork & poultry, fresh milk & eggs
Artisans: Teas, Jewelry, Pet Treats, Soaps, Woodworking, Gifts
- Cosgrove & Lewis - luxury handmade cold-process soap without the luxury prices
- Farmhouse Barkery - all-natural treats for your pup including Fall Favorites!
- Lingotopia - handmade kilts, corsets, aprons, critters & wood-turned items
- Midtown Herbs & Candles - hand poured beeswax candles, Fall hardy plants & hand knitted items
- Sumaq Sairi - unique, hand made jewelry made from hand-dyed orange peels and exotic nuts
- Wilde Fabrications - yard art & decor made from recycled materials
- The Willow Stone - handmade leather goods, gemstone jewelry, incense & more
Specialty Breads, Pastries, Gelato, Food Trucks, Tamales, Coffee
- Cake Occasion - Unique dessert cakes, cake pops & cookies.
- The Creamery Memphis - freshly made gelato, sorbet, pastries & NOW COFFEE
- Eneydi's Tamales - tamales, beverages & more!
- La Belle Bakery - artisan breads, yummy breakfast items FEATURING Honey Pecan Bread, French Fruit Bread, Panettone & Chocolate Panettone
- Lilee's Gourmet Bakery - delicious muffins baked naturally featuring gluten-free & "Z-Muffins"
- Mama D's Soups - that's right, Mama D's will have hot, homemade soup for you at the market. Perfect for lunch at the market.
- Toasters Choice - fresh baked sliced breads
- The Bridge-Memphis Street Newspaper - Great local paper that provides the homeless or sheltered w/job opportunities
- The Compost Fairy - bring your kitchen scraps to compost & help local farmers improve their land
- Dogs 2nd Chance - help our local homeless dogs find a forever home
- Whitehaven High School - Students in Ms. Neva Bowers French Class are raising funds for their upcoming trip to Canada.
Beautiful Fall Flowers and Fall Candles
Perfect to decorate your Thanksgiving table with!