This weekend, ways to stay cool will be at the forefront of everyone's mind, and we don't want to be lagging, so we will be offering:
- kiddy pools
- a sprinkler tent
- fun kid activities for the kiddos at the FITKIDS tent
- a recipe for the newest farm fresh and refreshing meal (check out the featured recipe blog)
- fantastic music by the cooooolest musicians in town
- our midtown famous ice coffee
- fresh herbs and veggies
- popsicles, gelato, smoothies, exotic homemade waters, and more!
Come by to enjoy the peak of farmers market season, we'll take care of the rest.
See y'all Saturday!
Farm2Cart: Locally source patties, brauts, buns, and condiments!
Fresh Grind: Fresh juices and smoothies from a truck!
FitKids is a web-based application created by the UofM to assess behavioral risk factors for obesity, provide lifestyle change recommendations, and link parents to community health resources.
Double Greens Program!
Do you know about our Double Greens Program? Spend your EBT dollars at the market, and we will match up to $10 for you to spend on fruits and veggies. That's right, 10 free dollars! See ya Saturday!